top of page

Meals & nutrition

Public·6 members

Sims 4 Realistic Skinl

Ooooh, how gorgeous! With the Sims 4 Skin Overlay, you can give your sims a beautiful and natural-looking skin tone. This overlay is found under the skin details, so it works with any sim regardless of skin color.

Sims 4 Realistic Skinl

The blend includes 5 tones that range from LIGHT to DARK, perfect for female sims and teenagers. With this Sims 4 skin overlay, you can give your sim a unique look as it simulates cartoon-style skin.

The Vitiligo Skin Details mod for Sims 4 adds a unique, realistic layer of detail to your sims. With 15 different skin colors available for both the FULL BODY and FACE, you can choose from a range of natural tones.

This skin overlay is designed for female sims of all ages and comes with four levels of intensity. Plus, every skin tone is compatible so you can find the perfect shade for your sims.

It also comes with a custom thumbnail, making it easy to find in your game. And the best part? This skin overlay is HQ mod compatible, so you can be sure that your sims still look amazing as they go about their daily lives.

Your sims have never looked better! With this unique skin set of 12, 18, and 24 swatches for all ages & genders, you can get your sims looking their best with HQ-compatible and overlay versions.

Soft, beautiful realistic female alpha skin overlay for The Sims 4. The cheeks have a subtle contour, sun-kissed effect and natural eyes & lips.HQ compatibleFemale5 colors Non-default Custom Thumbnail

I am pretty excited to do this post, since with Sims 4. Skin details and other body related custom content can be redone extremely nicely. Below are some of the most perfect sims 4 realistic skin mods and overlays I have found. I will also take the pleasure of introducing some really great creators who make gorgeous sims 4 skintones for the simmers.

This is it! I found this! It might be over exaggerating (of course it is!) but this has to be the best of PralineSims skin line. This is just basically outstanding work, out of all the skin mods out there this just takes the tone, the cake, the magic whatever you call it! This skin is so freaking glowing and so polished that I cannot absolutely exclude it from this post! The mod has over 200K downloads which proves whatever fangirling I did can be absolutely defended. And most of all the mod is compatible with all genders and all ages and has so many skin tones. I think personally (This is just me ofc LOL) I would use this for an everyday look but alternately this is what I would use on my sims for the perfect seduction or like taking the spotlight in a club.

Although I do not agree with the overly skinny body type for females I do love this simple and naturalistic overlay for the sims. It comes with 8 swatches and 2 types of eye lids. Why is it named as chloroform? I have no idea but I can say that it is breathtaking enough to make you unconscious!

The shading performance of modern GPUs, coupled with advances in 3D scanning technology, research in rendering of subsurface scattering effects, and a detailed understanding of the physical composition of skin, has made it possible to generate incredibly realistic real-time images of human skin and faces. Figure 14-1 shows one example. In this chapter, we present advanced techniques for generating such images. Our goal throughout is to employ the most physically accurate models available that exhibit a tractable real-time implementation. Such physically based models provide flexibility by supporting realistic rendering across different lighting scenarios and requiring the least amount of tweaking to get great results.

Skin has always been difficult to render: it has many subtle visual characteristics, and human viewers are acutely sensitive to the appearance of skin in general and faces in particular. The sheer amount of detail in human skin presents one barrier. A realistic model of skin must include wrinkles, pores, freckles, hair follicles, scars, and so on. Fortunately, modern 3D scanning technology allows us to capture even this extreme level of detail. However, naively rendering the resulting model gives an unrealistic, hard, dry-looking appearance, as you can see in Figure 14-2a. What's missing? The difficulties arise mainly due to subsurface scattering, the process whereby light goes beneath the skin surface, scatters and gets partially absorbed, and then exits somewhere else. Skin is in fact slightly translucent; this subtle but crucial effect gives skin its soft appearance and is absolutely vital for realistic rendering, as shown in Figure 14-2b.

For most materials, the reflectance of light is usually separated into two components that are handled independently: (1) surface reflectance, typically approximated with a simple specular calculation; and (2) subsurface scattering, typically approximated with a simple diffuse calculation. However, both of these components require more advanced models to generate realistic imagery for skin. Even the highly detailed diffuse, specular, and normal maps available with modern scanning techniques will not make skin look real without accurate specular reflection and subsurface scattering.

Simple empirical specular calculations, such as the familiar Blinn-Phong model long supported by OpenGL and Direct3D, do not accurately approximate the specular reflectance of skin. Physically based specular models provide more accurate-looking results, leading to more realistic images. In Section 14.3, we explore one such model (used to compute all the images shown in this chapter) and show how to implement it efficiently on the GPU.

Any light not directly reflected at the skin surface enters the subsurface layers. The scattering and absorption of light in subsurface tissue layers give skin its color and soft appearance. Light enters these layers, where it is partially absorbed (acquiring color) and scattered often, returning and exiting the surface in a 3D neighborhood surrounding the point of entry. Sometimes light travels completely through thin regions such as ears. A realistic skin shader must model this scattering process; Figure 14-2a appears hard and dry precisely because this process is ignored and because light can reflect only from the location where it first touches the surface.

Complicating the process further, multiple layers within the skin actually absorb and scatter light differently, as shown in Figure 14-4. Graphics researchers have produced very detailed models that describe optical scattering in skin using as many as five separate layers (Krishnaswamy and Baranoski 2004). Real skin is even more complex; medically, the epidermis alone is considered to contain five distinct layers (Poirer 2004). Simulating scattering at this complexity is probably excessive, but realistic rendering requires modeling at least two distinct layers below the oily layer responsible for specular reflection. Donner and Jensen 2005 demonstrate that a single-layer model is insufficient and show the improvement obtained from using a three-layer model. We show a similar comparison in Figure 14-11, in Section 14.4.3, using our real-time system, which is capable of modeling this multilayer scattering. Donner and Jensen 2006 later introduce a two-layer model that still gives convincing results.

To simulate this process for the purpose of image synthesis, researchers have borrowed (and improved upon) scattering models from the physics community. A certain class of scattering models has proven very successful for skin rendering. Beneath the skin surface, the incoming light quickly becomes diffuse as it scatters: photons scatter often in the tissue layers, and after only a few scattering events, even a completely coherent beam of light will be flowing equally in all directions. This simplifies the general scattering problem greatly, leading to what are called diffusion models. However, diffusion models remain mathematically sophisticated and the literature can be challenging to read. In Section 14.5, we discuss shading operations, many as simple as blurring an image, that serve to accurately and efficiently simulate the core effects of these models, allowing easy-to-program GPU algorithms that produce realistic, real-time images.

Section 14.3 addresses the topmost interaction of light and skin, specular surface reflectance, and discusses an efficient implementation of the Kelemen and Szirmay-Kalos 2001 analytic BRDF. This model closely approximates the Torrance/Sparrow model, which has been shown to produce realistic images of faces (Donner and Jensen 2005, Donner and Jensen 2006, Weyrich et al. 2006) but is significantly cheaper to evaluate and gives much of the same appearance. Measured parameters from Weyrich et al. 2006 work well for tuning both models for rendering faces.

In Section 14.4 we review existing scattering theory, with a focus on diffusion profiles, how they are used to render images with subsurface scattering, and in particular how their exact shape is important for producing a realistic skin appearance. We present a new sum-of-Gaussians formulation of diffusion profiles that has many advantages, including new rendering algorithms presented in Section 14.5. The new formulation can closely approximate the popular dipole (Jensen et al. 2001) and multipole (Donner and Jensen 2005) analytic diffusion profiles, and we discuss how to accurately fit Gaussian sums to known profiles (with a brief error analysis). The sum-of-Gaussians profiles for the three-layer skin model used to render all images in this chapter are given as a starting point for the reader.

Using a clever application of light polarization, Ma et al. 2007 rapidly capture reflectance from faces, which they separate into specular and diffuse components. This is used to produce high-resolution normal, color, and specular intensity (rho_s) maps, as well as high-resolution geometry of the face. The resulting data yields realistic renderings (see d'Eon et al. 2007), and the specular map provides specular variation at a much higher resolution than the Weyrich et al. parameters (but assumes a fixed roughness).

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• nyedera moreland
  • Reda Na
    Reda Na
  • Orest Maximov
    Orest Maximov
  • Angel Hill
    Angel Hill
  • Cooper Thompson
    Cooper Thompson
bottom of page